Thursday, June 24, 2010

WEEK 1 ACI Debate 3




Hello everyone, this is John Huang. So, today I would like to have a debate on PLAYSTATION 3 AND XBOX 360 because I personally love to play games and I have both of the consoles at home. For me, I prefer the playstation 3 because it has better graphics(blu-ray) than the xbox 360 do. Although the xbox has more games than the PS3 but the playstation has better quality games. For xbox, you will need to pay $60 for online each year but unlike the playstation 3, it has free online features so people could play online together for free and enjoy their time! Please give me your opinions on whether you would prefer the playstation or the xbox more! Thanks, and have a nice day!:)
2.) This debate is good. I think the strongest compelling arguments to me is that the media should show people the horrors of war so that the soldiers could see what they are facing for. The least compelling arguments to me is when they said they wouldn't be able to understand the full horrors of war..

1 comment:

  1. lol XBOX 360!!!
    because u can play LEFT 4 DEAD on it!
    JK JK ahahaha

    ReplyDelete