Thursday, July 22, 2010

Terminally Ill patients should have access to experimental drugs







I think that terminally ill patients should have access to experimental drugs, because they could help benefit society as a whole. The terminally ill know they have a slim chance to survive, but if they take the experimental drug, they may have a chance to survive. If it were me, I would want to take a risk and spent the rest of my life living happily and healthily than living knowing that I am still very ill. The terminally ill would help other people in the future if they take experimental drugs. Scientists are still learning about the world of health, this experiment would benefit society and maybe be very useful to the other people that have the same terminal illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment